In person yoga
“Pop Up” sessions are a great way to begin your yoga journey, enhance your online practice, or just want to connect and experience some group energy.
The sessions are focused on individual needs. You will be encouraged to work at your own pace and work mindfully with your body, taking care and looking after yourself, body heart and mind whilst ensuring you are moving without creating tension.
The aim is to spend time getting to know your body better, find a space for relaxation, move, stretch tight areas and strengthen other areas. Investigating the mind and body connection, helping you to relax and be good to yourself. Sessions will include different themes/focus, requests are welcomed and encouraged.
The sessions are structured, my style and approach to teaching means they are suitable for all abilities.
Dates and times for “pop up” sessions will differ, venues will include studio and lovely outdoor/ in the park sessions when mother nature invites us.
In person “popup” yoga sessions
- Some additional practice to top up their online practice.
- To dip into a bit of yoga if not regularly practicing or have had a break
- To build confidence if not done yoga before
- The opportunity to work on particular poses and personal alignment.
- To learn how to use props to personalise online yoga sessions.
- The opportunity to go over some of the basics.
- To work with the breath
- Practice or explore meditation
- Have a jolly good stretch
Numbers will depend on venue but will always ensure some 1 on 1 time. You can also book our own private group session in a garden or appropriate indoor space.
Also available private 1-2-1 and 2-2-1 sessions for a personalised yoga session. To find out more click here.
I care a lot about our yogi community and pride myself on a personal service for each of my students. Whether you practice regularly, returning to your practice or just beginning you will be most welcome and catered for in my sessions.
Take a look at my available dates below, click on view details to find out more and book.